All the solutions are being gathered in a free online platform: eHealth Hub Platform, the map of European eHealth. You can use the hashtag #Coronavirus so that the authorities and health organisations that are interested can find you in a single click.
I have a digital solution that could help. What should I do?
1. Go to the eHealth Hub Platform (click here)
- If you already have a profile, update it (go to step 2)
- If your profile exists, but you have not claimed it yet, click ‘claim your profile’ and update it as desired.
- If you don’t have a profile, create one. It’s quick and easy.
2. Update your profile so that the ecosystem can get to know you.
- It is important that you describe EXACTLY how your solution can help in the management of coronavirus.
- IMPORTANT!! We are not looking for ideas, but existing solutions that can be deployed ASAP.
- See examples: Mediktor or EverHealth
If you have a generic or distant solution to this crisis, please do not include it in the platform. You are polluting the quality of the list and penalising your fellows from the ecosystem.
3. Tag your profile with coronavirus.
- When editing your profile go to ‘Clinical areas’ where you can see a list of tags to choose from. Select ‘CORONAVIRUS’ and your company will appear in this link that will be shared with the authorities.
The sooner, the better. We know time is against us.
And then, what?
In the coming days, we will share the list of companies with the European Commission and various healthcare organisations at the regional, national and international level. Of course, the final decision to contact will depend on them, but we want to make it easy.
- Do you know anyone with a digital solution already in the market and that can help to manage coronavirus? Send them the link to this post.
- Questions? Contact María Luisa Lucas: email@example.com
- Technical problems? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org